[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Sesame Street, Monica, and warning

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:30:00 -0600

Oh yeah, you got that right.  Content of a Sexual nature, straight or
otherwise, on a show for very young children?  Ludicrous.  And besides.
didn't Bert and Ernie sleep in separate beds?  I seem to recall that from my
sighted days so long ago.  Just like roommates.

Bert and Ernie gay?  Great fodder for adult humor but completely baseless.
*Shaking head at modern society*  My childhood memories are taking a beating
as well.

Chris Feist - The one and only!