  From: Monica Willyard
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 8:48 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Sesame Street, Monica, and warning

  My childhood memories are taking a beating here. Why do two people living
together have to be gay, or straight, or anything else adult in a show for
young children. I always thought that Burt and Ernie were roommates, just
like I was roomates with other girls at camp. I need some coffee now, make
that a double with mocha.

  Monica Willyard