[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Sesame Street, Monica, and warning

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 18:18:04 -0500

Hi, Monica. I agree! I've been accused of being a lesbian because I would do sighted guide with a few friends during school sometimes. What next? Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out my blog at themoralesfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Monica Willyard wrote:
My childhood memories are taking a beating here. Why do two people living together have to be gay, or straight, or anything else adult in a show for young children. I always thought that Burt and Ernie were roommates, just like I was roomates with other girls at camp. I need some coffee now, make that a double with mocha.

Monica Willyard