[bksvol-discuss] Re: Number of books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 22:51:49 -0800 (PST)

But it doesn't help to scan and/or validate more books
if they don't get approved and into the collection.
Perhaps the 50 books added the other day were after I
counted the 153 in the queue, but that still leaves
103. I haven't checked today. I wish that rule about
having to use employees sisn't exist, or that they
could hire some of us for $1 a year. smile

Cindy