[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbie

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 00:18:59 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome, Leqa. Don't worry about not having a scanner.
We seem to have plenty of scanners and loads of books
that need validating. Validating carefully, which most
of us do, takes time -- though there is a minimum that
doesn't take as much time, and so we can use all the
validators we can get.

Cindy

-- Pascha Lea <pascha2u@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I just wanted to take a moment to say 'hello' and to
> introduce myself. I was directed to bookshare.org by
> my husband (who is blind) and I've recently
> volunteered to help out. Unfortunately we do not
> have
> a scanner at the moment, so I'm validating books
> that
> are already scanned.
>
> I'm looking forward to helping out as much as
> possible.
>
> Regards,
> Lea
>

> Discover Yahoo!
> Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing and
> more. Check it out!
> http://discover.yahoo.com/stayintouch.html

Yahoo! Mail