[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbie

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:33:56 -0700

Hi Lea,

Welcome as a newby. I have just joined recently as a scanner/user and a
volunteer. In the last 24 hours being on the list I have already picked up
some things.

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Numerologist, Get your personal reading

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)

  _____