[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Marissa's List

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 23:40:30 -0400

Jane Jordan said she was willing to re-scan The Dead Suffer Too if we can find her. It was her submitted book.

E.
At 11:38 PM 8/7/2006, you wrote:

I would like to know why Making Life More Livable is on the rejection list.

That book was as flawless as I could get, has complete copyright information
and is not available anywhere else in electronic format, is available on
cassette from AFB but no where else.

Was one of my text books, and am naturally wondering.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI and Judson, guiding golden juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc. Graduate Alumni Association Board www.guidedogs.com

Dog ownership is like a rainbow.
 Puppies are the joy at one end.
 Old dogs are the treasure at the other.