[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Marissa's List

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 20:36:49 -0500

Gerald,

I validate with MS Word, not wordpad.  I don't knoow what version of Windows
XP I have, but I have verizon.com DSL with MSN.  I have Microsoft Office,
and Word says 2006.  I have notepad, Windows Media Player, a lot of stuff I
can't use.  I had to use Jaws 7.0 professioonal because Dell goofed and sent
the media center.  But my fille says Microsoft Word at the top, so I am
using it.  And remember, I am a braille only user, so  I have a Powerbraille
40 refreshable braille display.  I also have DVD, Adobe Acrobat. Reall
player.  What else do you need to know?

<grin>
I am very frustrated because I have tried and tried and tried some more to
get this file up because I validated it by reading it and correcting.

Sue S.