[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Scans on Step 1

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:07:22 -0500

Hi, Jim. I'm willing to validate your book if you need credit. I noticed it but didn't take it since I don't know that programming language. I was afraid I'd miss a scanno in one of the samples of code in the book. I'm somewhat familiar with C programming and can read PHP code. If you think I can handle the book, I'll gladly give it a shot. Your book is important, and I want you to get your credit for scanning it.

Monica Willyard

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I am hoping that someone will validate Teach Yourself Ruby In 21 Days. I
would, but we can't validate our own books. This is a programming book.

Thanks.

Jim