[bksvol-discuss] Re: Second request for the Book of Saints, the Lives of the Saints According to the Liturgical calendar

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:17:31 -0500

I will gladly scan this book if one of the requesters will provide a print copy of the book. My library doesn't have this one. I understand why it's important and would like to help. If anyone can provide a print copy, please email me off-list at rhyami@xxxxxxxxx .

Monica Willyard

Grandma Cindy wrote:
I think Charlie means on the Wish List. I've told him
that there are several versions of the Bible already
in the collection.

G.Cindy

Could you please put the Book of Saints, the Lives
of the Saints according to the Liturgical calendar
on the site for download?  Could you try and put the
Bible on there, too? I'm a user of bookshare.org. My name is Charlie Short.

Thanks,
Charlie Short