[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Scans on Step 1

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:16:37 -0500

Yes, I know it happens, but I'm hoping that a little shameless advertising
will move them along.  <smile>  I work hard to create scans that are easy
and I want to encourage the hard-working validators to take full advantage
of them!  Also, I like to turn most of my books around.  As soon as I get
the notice that they're in the collection, I recycle them so I can get more
books to scan.  Tom is quite amazed at how much energy I put into this
volunteer project, but the truth is that I really love it.  I suspect that
most of us do!

Donna