[bksvol-discuss] Re: More on Roger's recent submission.

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:57:17 -0700

Okay, then, so if I get this right, you're saying that smart quotes are like
regular quotes except they look visually different. I do get you are
concerned about them. I gather they somehow do something or other to either
mess up a daisy file or a brf file (I think that's what was conveyed.)
Pardon me, I am still confused.  What function do smart quotes perform if
any? Regards, Kim aka Ellinder.