[bksvol-discuss] Re: Message for E.

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 17:45:10 -0500

>Dear Elizabeth,
>
>There is strong concern among the Bookshare staff about the nature
>and validity of several of your recent comments on the volunteer
>list. Lisa Friendly (ccd here) and I will schedule a conference call
>for next week with you offline to address this.

Monica how can the above be taken as a sign of honoring me? I feel bullied by staff, ganged up on. Perhaps if I leave the volunteer list and continue to volunteer but not write on the list then the volunteer community will return to peace. If my concerns are invalid then they will disappear since others will not take them up. If they are in fact valid, perhaps it is time for somebody else to voice them.

Yes the tea is a good idea. I have also left Pavi my phone number and invited her to call me this evening. It is evening here but still daytime in California after all.

I do shun the idea of setting up a conference call as of now given her above message. My integrity feels called into question. It may not be so but honor? Too much of a stretch for me to feel honored Monica.
Thank you for being the peacemaker you always are.

E.