[bksvol-discuss] Re: Speaking of synopses..?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 23:28:26 -0500

Pavi I am glad to hear you plan to respond to us volunteers more promptly than you may have done in the past.

I never did hear if bookshare has any literature we can give local libraries, schools and so forth though I asked about it several times on the list. Do you regularly read this list?

Elizabeth