[bksvol-discuss] Content for November Newsletter

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:20:49 -0800

Dear All,

It is my hope that the volunteer newsletter will quickly evolve into a rich
platform of communication between Bookshare's office and our far-flung
community of volunteers. It would be great to ensure that in the future it
contains the kind of information that all of you find most relevant and serves
as a way of building greater openness, trust and connection.

The Volunteer Newsletter for November will come out at the end of the month. It
is slated to include more information on how to report book quality issues,
announcements about new staff hires and interns, details of the latest
publishing partnerships and new site features.

Recent posts on this list have indirectly helped me identify information that
might be useful to include in other upcoming newsletters. But I would like to
invite all of you to let me know if there are specific areas/questions that
come to mind that you think would be of general interest and use to the
volunteer community at large. We will definitely consider them for upcoming
newsletters.

Warm regards,

Pavi Mehta
Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare.org