[bksvol-discuss] Re: Last call for missing pages

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:18:47 -0500

Hi Cindy:

I don't know if there's a chart or not.
I've had a couple of offers of help so hopefully we will be able to resolve this issue.

Below is the last sentence of p217 and first of p220.

P217

The approach they developed has implications for researchers who have strong opinions about the issues they study, whatever they are, and who want to contribute
to social change and remain researchers as well.

What do you think? Personally I think there's some text missing. But of course I have been known to be wrong. *smile*

Grace

P220

newsletters of local, state, and national professional and parent associations. These told the "story" of the agency.

Grace