[bksvol-discuss] Re: Last call for missing pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:46:38 -0800 (PST)

--- Silvara <silvara@xxxxxxx> wrote:
It's unavailble to me, but it ought to be available in
a university library that has a school of education.
maybe it's just a chart or illustration? I thought I
was going to have to reject Reuben Snake because there
was a page missing and I didn't have the book then(a
long story--it disappeared from the catalog and then
reappared a day later) but when I got the book the
missing pages were illustrations,