[bksvol-discuss] Re: Intro

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 14:54:30 -0600

Hi, Ann.  Sorry for getting back to you so late.  I lost your email in the
shuffle (I'm on too many lists. LOL).  To answer your question, as far as  I
know, I'm not related to Raymond Feist.  But I could be, who knows.  It
would be interesting to find out.  I've read a few of his books as well, and
I agree.  He's pretty good.  I've read Faerie Tale as well as The Serpent
War Saga.

But if I had to choose between his style and another fantasy novelist such
as Steven R. Donaldson, I'd have to go with Donaldson's Chronicles Of Thomas
Covenant and the Mordant's Need series.

They rock!

Chris Feist - The one and only!