[bksvol-discuss] Re: Intro

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 00:10:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Lurette

Welcome. It's wonderful that your interests are in
those areas, as there are many books on the download
list in those categories and not that many people who
take them--some, but not very many.

I've taken a few books that have been on the download
list for a long time and/or that have some problems.
If you would be interested in validating Archaeology
of the Land of the Bible, by Mazar, which I wsa
thinking of doing when I finish the book I'm working
on, and/or One Minute Millionaire, I'd be happy to
release them. I've requested Archaeology, the actual
book, and could help you if you needed anything from
the book. It does look pretty inersting--needs hard
page breaks, and seems to have footnotes at the end of
each page. One Minute Millionaire has advice on one
page, apparently, and a continuous story on the facing
page.

Please let me know either here on the list or offlist
if you'd like to do those books. As I said, I'd be
happy to help by providing words or lines or pages if
you need help.

Cindy
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx