[bksvol-discuss] Re: If text is too good

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 19:06:33 -0700 (PDT)

As Mary suggests, release it but let us know what the
title is. If it's something something that interests
me and I can get the book I'll take it on. I'm just
about to upload Hanta Yo--should be able to do it
tonight or tomorrow. I have a couple of short books to
validate, but I'm ready for another project -- unless
Sharon (I think it is) is ready to submit Desiree.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail