[bksvol-discuss] Re: I made you a list of books kicked back to step one!

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 10:21:48 -0500

I basically did not do anything to my copy. I do not think the colon will fix it. Remember that the first time the author was questioned. The book on step 1 is basically the same one I downloaded, checked out and then uploaded. I did not have to correct it. Somebody can download the copy which is there and upload it with the colon. It will be the same thing. Really this one I did not fix up because I could not improve it as far as I can tell.

E.
At 10:09 AM 1/2/2007, you wrote:

You are not wrong.  It IS the original copy that is kicked back, not the
corrected copy.  Could the system be set so that the CORRECTED copy is
kicked back?  That way, the original submitter/validator would still get
their credits.  E., no one will get a FAST CREDIT for the book you are
talking about.  Since you still have your file, would you consider putting
in the colon like Cindy suggested and uploading it again, please, pretty
please?  We all know your validated copy would be good.

Best regards,

Sue S.