[bksvol-discuss] Re: I made you a list of books kicked back to step one!

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 10:15:06 -0500

I have heard this discussion for almost the entire time I have been validating. I have been validating for a bit over five years now. That is why, after I fail twice or three times and have a book kicked back, I give up. For those of you who are new to this list, I am meticulous in my validating. I have lost several large (over four hundred pages) books this way many of them not light reading. Too bad! I keep the corrected files for everything I have ever validated on a separate portable hard drive. It is the best I can do.

E.
At 09:18 AM 1/2/2007, you wrote:
HI Jared,

Your comments are so true. It doesn't really make any sense. Mean while
There are books that sit there not in the collection. Suggestions on how to
change this have been kicked around for the almost two years I have been
here and the process is the same. Go figure.

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155