[bksvol-discuss] Re: I made you a list of books kicked back to step one!

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 18:52:00 -0500

Then somebody can get fast credit for this one.

E.
At 06:33 PM 1/1/2007, you wrote:
Hi E!

I don't think from reading the comment from Gustavo that the problem is with the scan or your work at all. When I looked up the book on Amazon, I got the below as the title. I think the original filling out of the title field was the only problem.

Date: 2006-08-31 10:14:55-07

User: gustavo galindo

Please verify title. Master Alchemist is not the title of this book.

I hope this helps some.

Fulcanelli: Master Alchemist: Le Mystere des Cathedrales, Esoteric Intrepretation of the Hermetic Symbols of The Great Work (Le Mystere Des Cathedrales
... of the Hermetic Symbols of Great Work)

Peace,
Mayrie

At 01:40 PM 1/1/2007, you wrote:
I have not been able to get master alchemist approved. I have tried several times. The scan seems good. But I give up.

E.
At 03:33 PM 1/1/2007, you wrote:
Hello Everyone!

I went through the books on the step one page and compiled a list of those with "donedone" on their download pages. I hope these are the only ones kicked back for small fixes. There are seventy-two books on the list. I'll paste the list below.

I really hope that this is the list of books you all were wanting, because my brain now feels like mush, and the darn list has so far crashed my e-mail program every time that I've tried to copy it into a message.

So, sorry if I've uselessly taken up a huge chunk in your in boxes. I really do hope that this helps some. I thought it was really crummy of me not to be more helpful earlier, so here's what I came up with. Okay, I'll shut up now.

Peace,

Mayrie

1.
Foundations of Adults Health Nursing, Second Edition
Lois White
2.
Living the Dream: A Documentary Study of Twin Oaks Community
Ingrid Komar
3.
God's Caress: The Psychology of Pure Religious Experience
Charles Lloyd Cohen
4.
Small Island
Andrea Levy
5.
JUST A TASTE
Bronwyn Jameson
6.
Ethics Consultation: From Theory to Practice
and Stephen R. Latham, Linda L. Emanuel, Arthur L. Caplan, Robert B. Baker
7.
The Best American Essays
Anne Fadiman
8.
Data structures and Algorithms in Java
Roberto Tamassia, Micheal T Goodrich
9.
Barren Ground
Ellen Glasgow
10.
Time Tradeers II: The Defiant Agents & Key Out of Time
Andre Norton
11.
Symposium
Plato
12.
Fulcanelli Master Alchemist
Fulcanelli
13.
Monte
George Cory Franklin
14.
Coming Back to Life: Practices for Reconnecting Our Lives, Our World
Joanna R. macy, Molly young Brown
15.
The Book of Job
Trans. Stephen Mitchell
16.
Showing to Win
Carolyn Henderson
17.
Working Families: The Transformation of the American Home
Rosanna Hertz, Nancy L. Marshall
18.
Consuming Kids: The Hostile Takeover of Childhood
Susan Linn
19.
Torts Stories
Editors, Robert L. Rabin, Stephen D. Sugarman
20.
Discover the Destroyer
Katherine Applegate
21.
Issues & Ethics in the Helping Profession
G. Corey, M. S. Corey, P. Callahan
22.
The Millionaire's Secret Baby
Crystal Green
23.
ADD and ADHD
Judith Peacock
24.
This Bridge Called My Back: Writings by Radical Women of Color
Cherrie L. Moraga, Gloria E. Anzaldua
25.
Blanche on the Lam
Barbara Neely
26.
The Blossom Special
Betsy Carter
27.
White Out: The Continuing Significance of Racism
Ashley W. Doane, Eduardo Bonilla-Silva
28.
NOKIA(r) MOBILE DEVELOPER SERIES; Developing Series 60 Applications: A Guide for Symbian OS C++ Developers
Leigh Edwards, Richard Barker
29.
Understanding Interpersonal Communication
Towne, Proctor, Adler, Turner, West
30.
Plato: Five Dialogues: Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Meno,
Translated by GMA Grube; Revised by John M Cooper
31.
Ovid: Metamorphoses
Rolfe Humphries
32.
Teaching Students with Special Needs
Smith, Polloway, Patton, Dowdy
33.
Tar Baby
Toni Morrison
34.
William Faulkner: Toward Yoknapatawpha and Beyond
Cleanth Brooks
35.
Counseling and Psychotherapy
David Capuzzi & Douglas R. Gross
36.
Overruled (Grace Livingston Hill No. 19)
Isabella Alden
37.
Defining the Family: Law, Technology, and Reproduction in an Uneasy Age
Janet L. Dolgin
38.
Diary of a Manhattan Callgirl
Tracy Quon
39.
Where Love is Deep
fShin'ichi Suzuki
40.
Gangster
Lorenzo Carcaterra
41.
Montana: Inspired Love
Ann Bell
42.
High and Mighty: The Rise of the SUV
Keith Bradsher
43.
THE ISLAND OF THE COLORBLIND AND CYCAD ISLAND
Oliver Sacks
44.
Wisdom Distilled from the Daily
Joan D. Chittister
45.
Whatever Reilly Wants...
Maureen Child
46.
History of a Persecution
Nigel Cawthorne
47.
The Wild Ones
Matt Braun
48.
Fear The Fever
Jeff Gelb, Michael Garrett
49.
The Bible for Dummies
Michael Homan, Jeffrey Geoghegan
50.
A Marked House
Jacob Twersky
51.
PRAYER: Human Foundations and Techniques
Caballero, Nicolas
52.
Sula
Toni Morrison
53.
Greek Lyric: An Anthology in Translation
Andrew M Miller (translator)
54.
Unvanquished Puritan: A Portrait of Lyman Beecher
Stuart C. Henry
55.
Too Late for Angels
Mignon F. Ballard
56.
Breeding Bin Ladens: America, Islam, and the future of Europe
Zachary Shore
57.
Blanche Passes Go
Barbara Neely
58.
Barrel Fever
David Sedaris
59.
Signs of resistance: American Deaf cultural history from 1900 to World War II Lauri Umansky (General Editor), Paul K. Longmore (General Editor), Susan Burch
60.
Deities and Demigods
James Ward
61.
Terrorist
Updike
62.
50 Best American Short Stories
edited by Martha Foley
63.
Washingtons Crossing -- A portrait in American history series book
David Hackett Fischer
64.
SADDAM, THE FACE OF EVIL, inside the horrific mind of the Butcher of Baghdad
Donald Vaughn, Mark Cantrell
65.
The child with special needs
Serena Wieder, Stanley I. Greenspan
66.
The Establishment
Howard Fast
67.
Puritan Passions
Kate Benidict
68.
Seduction by Chocolate
Et Al., Nina Bangs
69.
Fortress Introduction to the Gospels
Mark Allan Powell
70.
Midnight Marriage
victoria Bylin
71.
Embers
Sandor Marai
72.
The Unvanquished With a Foreword by Carvel Collins
Carvel Collins (Author of the Foreword), William Faulkner