[bksvol-discuss] Re: I don't know what to think about things right now

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:20:06 -0700

But, there has got to be a way though to let the publishers know that someone has already done the title where x marks the spot on the book, see? I won't give up though.

--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be

On 7/27/2010 6:13 PM, solsticesinger wrote:
It doesn't seem to matter what we say, or how we object. We're just told that it has to do with the contract that was signed with the publisher. So, bringing this to anyone's attention seems a bit fruitless. It's a contract. There's no way to get out of it right now. Everything takes time, and on and on and on it goes.
Solstice Singer
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from 7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music. Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us:9090