[bksvol-discuss] Re: I don't know what to think about things right now

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:12:37 -0500

Hi, Larry, I think your letter was well written and I definitely see where
you're coming from.  I definitely see your point.  If you and Mike and Susan
and Lori leave, others will leave, and this could be a devastating snowball
effect, and there may be very few volunteers left.  Very, very well said.