[bksvol-discuss] Re: I don't know what to think about things right now

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 10:54:11 -0500

Hi, Emily, your post was very well said.  I applaud what you've said and agree
wholeheartedly.  This is a positive way of looking at things.  The sooner a
book gets into the collection, the more who will have access to it.  The
folunteer work has made this sooner in many cases and still will for a long
time to come I think.  Have a blessed day.