[bksvol-discuss] Re: I can't find a copyright year

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 12:59:11 -0800 (PST)

That's very interesting. I never read all of that
since I had no need. So anaything written and
published, or even kept in a drawer that could be
read, is copyrighted. Interesting law. smile And that
means that validators and submitters can go by what we
find on Amazon, if we're allowed to "look inside the
book" if it can't be found on the copyright page for
some reason. smile

Cindy