[bksvol-discuss] Re: I can't find a copyright year

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 06:29:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mayrie, I checked Jake's site and Carrie says:

The copyright author of the book-
This one's also pretty easy, except for those cases
where there is no
copyright author listed. In that case, use the
author's name. Don't
use the publisher's name, unless the company holds the
copyright.

So I would do just what she says and put in the
author's name as the copyright holder.

The book I got from the library is the same isbn you
listed so you should be able to insert that copyright
page into your scan and that clearly shows the
copyright date and exactly how it is listed in the
book.

That's what I would do, anyway.

Jamie in Michigan