[bksvol-discuss] Re: I can't find a copyright year

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 07:45:36 -0600

Is there anything on the back cover?
For skype contact bobwichitaks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 7:41 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: I can't find a copyright year

The author of Lethal Intent is Sue Russell. But the
copyright page only says Copyright 2002. It doesn't
say that the author or the publisher is the copyright
holder.

I wonder if you could call the publisher to find out?

I assume that has to be cleared up for this book to
make it into the collection.

Jamie in Michigan