[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hi & General Questions

  • From: Laura Shannon <brighteyes324@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 11:18:15 -0400

After I did the actual math, it is closer to 3 mins a page but...that is
only for the actual body of the work. I do the headings,base formatting &
page numbering separate. Then I follow-up with a normal spell check to make
sure nothing is missed. Highlighting anything that needs clarification as I
go, going back and clearing that out. It was not the total time...I was not
clear there...it was strictly for the body of the work.