[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hi & General Questions

  • From: "Ixchel, Jackie" <starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 14:06:08 -0400

Hi,
Welcome! It usually takes me about a week or so to proof a book of
about 200-250 pages. If the book is from a scanner who I know does
excelent work, it takes me less time. Either that or if I am really
into the book I put all other work aside. (Sometimes this proves
detrimental to me but oh well).
Hope you stay with us for a long time!
Happy proofing!
Jackie
P.S If I can help in any way, please tell me.

--
Currently Reading: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins