[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with understanding copyright info

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:16:03 -0500

Mike,

Not sure if anyone answered this for you.  If you can't find a copyright
notice in the scan, then you'll have to reject the book.

Sounds like it might have been a tract that churches would pass out rather
than a book.  I ran across one the other day and had to reject it for the
same reason: no copyright notice.

HTH

Gerald

  _____