[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with understanding copyright info

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:04:43 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

Sometimes there's just the copyright symbol, not the
word, and sometimes that doesn't scan very well.

Sometimes Amazon lets one "Look Inside the Book" and
then you can usually see the copyright page--but
that's not the case with this book. And one can go to
the government copyright office site, but in this case
the book isn't there, although 26 other of his books
are listed.

Perhaps if you enlarge the copyright page you'll be
able to see the copyright symbol. Or if you can send
me the copyright page maybe I can find it. In some
prior cases I found it so close to the page break in
the file that the person who was validating couldn't
find it--it took eyesight.

Cindy

--- Mike and Lori Castner <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>