[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help!

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:54:09 -0700 (PDT)

What I've done in the past is unsubscribe and then subscribe from the new
address.

Have you put dash request in the address space after bksvol-discuss? The
address space should read bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the subject line should be Unsubscribe

The message section should be blank.

HTH If you still have trouble ask Pavi (pavi.m@xxxxxxxxxxxx) to help you. smile

Cindy (and thanks for signing the other Cindy. You could be young Cindy and I
could be old Cindy, but let's not. smile)

AT
www.lljfm.net

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net