[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help

  • From: "Kestrell" <kestrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 14:40:32 -0400

MessageKim,

Quite often, if I think something I am searching for is on Amazon somewhere but
the Amazon searches keep coming without useful results, I search Amazon using
Google search terms, like this
site: Amazon.com book "title of book"
 The "site" operator means the search will focus on Amazon, and the other terms
should be self-explanatory, except of course you want to put the title of the
book you are looking for within the quotation marks.
Another thing I try sometimes is to search for the author's name rather than
the book title, as often similarly titled books will come up and give me more
results than I can quickly skim through.

hth

Kes