[bksvol-discuss] Re: Guidance needed

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:08:31 -0600

Hi Sarah,
Janice has told me that tables will be converted correctly from RTF to DAISY in the latest release. This is in conjunction with the BRF files having proper pagination, or as proper as it can be with the current state of the automated tools (stripper). New books should see these improvements and BookShare has plans in the future to reprocess the entire collection so these changes are seen in all books.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>