[bksvol-discuss] Re: Guidance needed

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 12:01:32 -0800 (PST)

I wonder--if it needs to be improved in Braille, might
it not also need to be improved in other formats? An
alternative to re-scanning, depending on how bad the
existing shape is, is to ask Gustavo to put it back on
the download list and validate it. Personally, I find
validating and correcting easier than re-scanning, but
that's just me.

Cindy