[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Question about books to read that r to my interest

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 10:07:55 -0500

Hi Angel,
   As Ann said, try to hook up with a scanner who likes to scan mysteries, if
that’s what you’re looking for.  Check this list often to see if someone talks
about doing what you like.  Also, check the check-out pages often, but you
can’t know what the books are about until you click on the title of the book
and read the data there on the next page.  HTH!
Marty

  From: Angel Murphy <angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx>
  Date: February 20, 2013, 12:26:24 AM EST
  To: Madeleine Linares <madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: Question about books to read that r to my interest

  Got my email saying that the book that I proofread. got added into the
collection today! i am excited to be a proofreader. but now I am wondering how
do I git books that I would like to read to the check out que Q? such as like
mysterys. please email me back with the answer to my question. thank you.

  Angel Murphy
  reply://angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx

  Angel Murphy
  Sent from my iPod