[bksvol-discuss] Re: planning to scan:

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 10:01:25 -0500

Hi Sister Dolores,
I'll be waiting for your Beaufort book; thanks so much! You have a good day, too!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Dolores Dean
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:42 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: planning to scan:

Hi, Marty,

That's a definite. I'll have one for you in a week or so, then I will
start the next. By the way, I changed my mind; I can't scan To Marry a
Lord--too much extraneous material.

Have a good day.

Sister Dolores