[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Question about books to read that r to my interest

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 09:19:03 -0600

Hi Angel,

Congratulations--glad it was my book you did!

Do you have specific mysteries you'd like to read that aren't available on
Bookshare?  I'd be glad to do some for you.  Mostly what I submit for general
pick up is what I can get from a friend, but I also have access to the library
or could buy a few things if you know what you want.  Much of what I submit is
romance, though quite a few of those have a mystery component.  They just
happen to be what my friend reads. *smile*

Sandi

    From: Angel Murphy <angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx>
    Date: February 20, 2013, 12:26:24 AM EST
    To: Madeleine Linares <madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: Question about books to read that r to my interest

    Got my email saying that the book that I proofread. got added into the
collection today! i am excited to be a proofreader. but now I am wondering how
do I git books that I would like to read to the check out que Q? such as like
mysterys. please email me back with the answer to my question. thank you.

    Angel Murphy
    reply://angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx

    Angel Murphy
    Sent from my iPod