[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Question about books to read that r to my interest

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:45:26 -0600

I like mysteries, Angel.  I prefer, however, instead of working from the
WishList, to work with someone who wants the books to read.  At least if you're
wanting to proof.  Then I know to hold the books for you.  Otherwise, the
WishList is a good tool.

Sandi
      From: Angel Murphy <angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx>
      Date: February 20, 2013, 12:26:24 AM EST
      To: Madeleine Linares <madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Subject: Question about books to read that r to my interest

      Got my email saying that the book that I proofread. got added into the
collection today! i am excited to be a proofreader. but now I am wondering how
do I git books that I would like to read to the check out que Q? such as like
mysterys. please email me back with the answer to my question. thank you.

      Angel Murphy
      reply://angel.murphy83@xxxxxxxxx

      Angel Murphy
      Sent from my iPod