[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding a copyright

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

O.K. Tracy. I've added it to the list.

I've rarely found the copyright info I've needed from
the LC copyright  sute
(http://www.copyright.gov/records/cohm.html). The only
place has been amazon.com when you can see into the
book -- and that depends, apparently, on whether or
not the publisher allows it, judging by the notes
below the books into which one cannot see.

Cindy