[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding a copyright

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:41:59 -0500

Tracy,

Sorry, but I struck out, too.

I was able to find out that the book was originally published in 1992, the
author's real name is Ruth Glick, and that she wrote it under the pseudonym
Rebecca York.

I wasn't able to find the copyright, though.  I checked www.copyright.gov,
and the book does not appear in their online records.  I found 3 or 4 by her
with Moon in the name, but not Bayou Moon.  I don't know if this means that
it isn't officially copyrighted, or that they just don't have it in their
online records.

I Googled for it and didn't find any copyright information either.

I also checked to see if my library has it, since I'm going there later
today.  They don't have it, though.

Maybe someone else can find it in their library and look it up for you.

Gerald