[bksvol-discuss] Re: February New York Times bestsellers

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 03:46:12 -0500

Thank you. *G*

I enter book contests all the time. There is an online book club called dearreader.com and they have contests every week. I have won many books from them. I also sign-up to authors' newsletters and most of them have book giveaways each month. There are so many sites on the internet that practically toss books at you...I love it. *L*

This one was through dearreader.com via their author Buzz presentations. Like I said, these are offered every week and you guys should really check them out. They present one book each week for each genre and they send a five minute excerpt each morning to your inbox. You can preview the book and decide whether it is to your taste or not.

I think I bored you long enough. *L*

Hugs,

Maithe