[bksvol-discuss] Re: February New York Times bestsellers

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 05:25:46 -0800

Hi Maithe!

I, for one, would love to see the New York Times bestsellers every week! If you feel like posting the list regularly, I'd be thrilled! So, yes, please, if you can work it into your life and schedule, I'd love, love, love it if you could post a list weekly!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 12:54 AM 2/2/2008, you wrote:
Do you think they would not mind? If you guys want this, I can try to get this together...I will let you guys vote on this.

Maithe