[bksvol-discuss] FW: Poisoned Pen Press Has Signed Our Agreement

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:35:58 +0000

Hi everyone,

Special thanks to Katherine Petersen for the intro with Poison Pen! I received
the following from our Director of Content Acquisition and she wanted to make
sure everyone else was aware of Katherine’s effort:

Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 12:11 PM
To: Madeleine Linares
Subject: RE: [bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: Poisoned Pen Press Has Signed Our
Agreement

In my recent announcement about Poisoned Pen Press coming on board with
Bookshare, I neglected to mention a very important point.  It was thanks to the
efforts of our Bookshare Member, Katherine Petersen!  Katherine contacted them
and worked with them to educate them about Bookshare and make the introduction
to me once they were committed to joining.  I’m indebted to her for all her
footwork and follow-up to make this happen.  Thank you so much, Katherine!

Best to you all,
Robin