[bksvol-discuss] Re: Strange dotted lines in text

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:01:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, John!

I have Office 2010 Starter on my PC and ironically I show some page breaks, but
not where you would expect them.  So, unfortunately, I don't have much wisdom
add.  If you have in ISBN, I can see if I can look in a physical copy to see if
there's any correlation.

Have you tried contacting the scanner?  Maybe they have retained the print
edition and can shed some light on the problem.

Best wishes!
 Valerie