[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: Poisoned Pen Press Has Signed Our Agreement

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:31:53 +0000

Hi Roger and Cindy,

You both are still correct. This was an exceptional case in which Katherine and
Robin were in communication about the situation. Cindy, you did exactly the
right thing before: if someone does want to connect with a specific publisher
and/or author, please contact Robin Seaman (Director of Content Acquisition)
before doing so. We are always grateful for any connections that people can
make for us, but we do ask that you contact Robin before doing so, so that
everyone can be on the same page.

Sorry for the confusion!

Best,

Madeleine Linares