[bksvol-discuss] Re: Downloading fair-rated books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 19:12:21 -0700 (PDT)

Grace et al

I think Jake is going to do a more up-to-date one--or
is that the one you have? I thought I'd copy it and
replace the old list I have and when I finish with the
books I have I'll take some of those, too. I've
already asked for Camus' The Stranger, because I found
the book at the bookstore and have always wanted to
read it. I figure while I'm reading it I might as well
improve the one in the collection. Buyt Gustavo was
out of town when I asked and hasn't gotten to my old
piece of mail yet. sign I'll re-request soon.

Cindy

http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html?titlestring=&authorstring=&sort=4&language=en&quality=10&category%5B%5D=0&operation=submit&submit=Search