[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dealing with Sidebars

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:21:32 -0700

I did something similar to Cindy Ray when I validated a book with side bars (fortunately only a few). I cut each piece of the sidebar and moved it to the end of the page. Sometimes it was easy to tell where the sidebar text began and ended because there were junk characters there that (I guess) represented the edges of the box around the sidebar. Then I put a line of dashes between the main text and the sidebar text.

Cindy Ray wrote:
I took the rest of the sentence and moved it up to where the beginning of the sentence went. I figured out the flow and then moved the sidebar one way or another, but I did not label it. I did leave a line between.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxx>